piątek, 21 września 2012

Letter 1.

Hi Honey!
We seldom talk so I'll write here to you. All things which a want to tell you but I don't have the courage. Yes, I've a few words which I thought but never said you.
For example how much I'm missing you. I miss your voice, your smell, your touch. And it's queer because I know you only 2 months. Even not 2.
I'm so happy when you write that you want to leave with me. I want it too. But now I've school and ehhh... I can go to you in february. I want, but we'll see...
Sometimes I think I'm only Summer Love for you. Seriously. And it's painfull. All my friends say ' ohh it;s stupid! It's too long way! He'll find a new girlfriend and you should forget!' But I don't want to forget. I want you.. You, not love for 1 day and 4 days pause. You always.

Brak komentarzy: