sobota, 5 stycznia 2013

My school friend asked me what I will do if I'll fail exam. I didn't think a long time about that. I said I gonna go to the German and I'll be with Pierre. Am I stupid? I really want to be with him. When I watch his photos, when I think about him... I miss him, i want to touch him, speak with him, kiss him. I can go out with nobody because I feel I cheat Pierre. I write with someone but when he ask about meeting, I say NO. Because I'm thinking " if I'll go to Sylvia in summer, what will be when I'll meet PIerre"?. I know. I'll hug him, I'll kiss him and I hope he'll do the same.
Is it love? Maybe.
It will be bad idea, if I'll write it to him, write letter, no e-mail. It will be bad?

Vielleicht ich liebe dich. Vielleicht ich bin verrückt auf dich. Vielleicht ich weiss das..

Brak komentarzy: